What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R front pads

darrenleeder7

Reaction score
hi all

best recommendations for front pads for RCZ R please?
anyone had EBC BluestuffNDX Trackday or Feroda Ds2500 pads? whats the best one or is there a better product available please?

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have always run the stock pads as supplied by Pug. Those are Ferodo DS2500

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I never had any issues with the stock pads. Neither in daily driving or on race track. In daily I had during those 5 years maybe 3 times the cursed squealing. A single strong braking sorted that quickly.
If I recall correctly the most extreme pressure I have put them under were those 15 minutes track day stints and few times a series of 10-15 emergency braking one after the other from 80 down to 5 MPH.

The discs went blue-violet (I regret so much for not taking a picture, but I was worried to get moving again with those hot brakes) and the pads were smoking like rasta in Amsterdam. No issue at all and they still performed like new after such abuse.

I have the strong feeling I will never ever experience a brake system in a car like I did with the RCZ R. My other reference is a race porsche 993 GT2 LeMans spec. This is how high I regard those R brakes.