What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RcZ passenger seat floppy

srdavis93

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am here to talk about my front passenger seat as I came out my home to go to work yesterday morning and my seat was found all the way back (the recliner part) but come to put it back it was like a bin lid and won't just stand on its own. The electric seat movement works moving the bottom half of the chair but it sound like a chain of a gear when trying the top half which FYI nothing happens apart from the noise. I would love to repair it but I can't find any information on it to DIY but the sound it make makes me think of an easy fix however my concern is the floppyness of the seat in question. In the UK it hit 35°c outside meaning inside was around 45°c so I'm not saying it's the heat but it was on the day it hit these temps and could be a possibility I don't know. Anyone have anything on this knowledge and repair wise please. Would be greatful and or if anyone know where I can get an RCZ electric seat from

chrismac

Reaction score
Have a look at these, It may help you decide if you want to give it a go yourself.

1658513503178.png
1658513553226.png

Pedro

Reaction score
I think there is another post on this problem somewhere on here