What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Parts Catalogue

Rae07

Reaction score
Anyone know where can I access the RCZ parts catalogue?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you mean accessories catalogue? Because you can buy this on eBay.

Rae07

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for illustrated parts breakdown for RCZ.

As parts are pretty rare in Singapore (not many RCZ in SG), this will allow me to purchase cheaper parts online without having to go through the authorised dealer.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
You can buy a workshop manual on line

Mr54ppa

Reaction score
does anyone know why my display keeps saying i need to top up my coolant when it is ok.

Pedro

Reaction score
Coolant level sensor inside the expansion bottle maybe the culprit they are a well known generic failure & dead easy to remove & install a new one

BobbyB

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me and I was instructed by Peugeot Dealer to unplug it. Apparently, even if you replace it with a new one same issue will re-occur.
Now I have unplugged it no more worries. But please ensure to wrap a tape around the unplugged parts for water protection. See attached photo below

Attachments

• 20211114_162719 (002).jpg
    20211114_162719 (002).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 8

Mikefrank

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me and I was instructed by Peugeot Dealer to unplug it. Apparently, even if you replace it with a new one same issue will re-occur.
Now I have unplugged it no more worries. But please ensure to wrap a tape around the unplugged parts for water protection. See attached photo below
I can see me doing this to mine this week I’m on my 2nd sensor and it’s still doing it! It’s bloody annoying And if Peugeot are saying to unplug it that’s a story in itself on them sensors..