What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ ordered in May 2010

A

Anonymous

Hi folks,

I am Ulf, a Newbie from Germany. I ordered ma RCZ 1.6 l 200 THP in May this year.

that´s the way I like it:

Attachments

• MY_RCZ.jpg
    MY_RCZ.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3,505
A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum Ulf. Out of interest, when do you hope to take delivery?

A

Anonymous

Last week I changed from the smoked chrome roof arches to normal alu roof arches, otherwise it would have a delay until 2011!
Now I am promised, the car will get in production in August and will be delivered in September (this year! :oops: )
I have ordered all possible extra equipment including the carbon roof.
Now I am waiting, waiting!, waiting!

I am patient,patient, patient,patient

No, I am definitely NOT!

Ulf

RCZ1

Reaction score
We have been told in this country that smoked chrome arches have been discontinued.

Not long to wait now.

A

Anonymous

According to my information they are not discontinued but delayed at least until the first quarter of 2011!

And if Peugeot says the first, be shure it will be the third or fourth!

Ulf

RCZ1

Reaction score
doc said:
According to my information they are not discontinued but delayed at least until the first quarter of 2011!

And if Peugeot says the first, be shure it will be the third or fourth!

Ulf

My dealer told me they have been discontinued. Told me last week so had to chose different arches.
All the arches are painted with the paint of your choice ie smoked chrome but the paint for those is not adhering to the arches well and peels, hence the discontinuation. They have also been taken off the configurator.