What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ OFFICIALLY DROPPED

A

Anonymous

I spoke today with my Peugeot sales manager and he confirmed that the RCZ and the 308 Cabriolet were being dropped. :cry:

A

Anonymous

Sure they have that many exciting cars in their model range it won't be missed :(

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So, Audi bring out the TT to help their flagging sales. They then go on to develop and manufacture the R8.
Peugeot decide to actually market a concept car the RCZ, they then go on to..........................drop it :shock:

A

Anonymous

Its all down to sales.Rcz was a niche product and things like the 308 and the rep mobile 508 are easier to sell and thats what its all about.Peugeot should be congratulated on bringing the model to production,but the badge has no status against Audi so were up against it from launch.(the hellish front on the original design did not help of course)!! That was a bid by them to give their badge some credence by installing the corporate nose.Its sad but life goes on and i will be keeping mine as i think it may just develop into a future classic.

A

Anonymous

So when are they going to stop making them then? I placed my order on Wednesday and the dealer didn't mention anything to me. I'm just hoping I don't suddenly get a phone call telling me the order is cancelled :oops:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think your safe for a while yet :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

My dealer at Worcester said get your order in by August to be sure you get exactly what you want.... He said the line stops in the new year. As said elsewhere it's all part of the corporate realignment of the range. The ceo was quoted as saying that of all the model silhouettes just 13 deliver the vast proportion of revenues. Motion and emotion my arse.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So with a bit of luck, the brand will bomb, and guesse what they'll have to re-introduce to boost the brand name :eusa-whistle:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Youve got to admit, with the current brand front end, both the 308cc and RCZ would look aweful.