What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ GT 200BHP FOR SALE......

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that we will be selling a 2013 '63' plate RCZ GT 200, ONE OWNER CAR, with 27500 miles, in Pearlescent white with black leather, sat nav, good service history, and being a Main Dealer, we will sell with a 12 months national Peugeot parts and labour warranty and brand new M.O.T. priced at £11495. Photos to follow. If you are interested, and would like the photos/video sending to you when I have them, please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] or call 01793642591. I haven't had a 200bhp in months and months, very very difficult to find at this mileage, AND one owner! Expected delivery to me approximately 22nd April.

Have a Great Easter everyone!

James.
Fish Brothers Peugeot
Great Western Way
Swindon
SN5 7YQ

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Apologies all, the supplier of the RCZ GT 200 has now admitted that this vehicle DOES NOT have Satellite Navigation, despite asking previously, apologies, but still a great car!

James.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
The RCZ GT 200BHP arrived ten minutes ago, so for those interested, it has Xenon headlights, black roof rails, black mirror caps, black leather, black/silver sortilege Alloy wheels, and is in pearlescent white with 27549 miles. I will send/post photos once it has been valeted, and if interested in a video or any further enquiries, please feel free to call me on 01793642591 or email [email protected]

Thanks,

James.