What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

A

Anonymous

totally agree with you OO58RON it really does improve the look of the car just wish i had more luck with the system its either not fitted correctly or someone bangs into it (I think its fitted correctly this time round)

A

Anonymous

Same problem guys...looks like they have identified the issue after 6attempts. Ordered new parts in and so far so good...

A

Anonymous

Well I'm going to collect mine for the second time as the dealer butchered the rear valance first time round...awaiting a sight at the "solution" today...hmmm

A

Anonymous

My dealer did a great job of fitting my feline exhaust, inc cutting the valance, only trouble was they damaged the rear bodywork in two places in the process, it took two days in their body shop to put it right.

A

Anonymous

I currently have an RCZ with quads ( fitted originally by Peugeot ) - I am in the process of ordering another RCZ but wonder if the quad Exhausts are still available ?

I had read somewhere on the forum that they had stopped making them. But that there was still a small number available, ?

According to my Peugeot Dealer they are no longer available :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

peteBrcz said:
I currently have an RCZ with quads ( fitted originally by Peugeot ) - I am in the process of ordering another RCZ but wonder if the quad Exhausts are still available ?

I had read somewhere on the forum that they had stopped making them. But that there was still a small number available, ?

Read the post above yours and the answer to your question is there :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

peteBrcz said:

The company that made the feline kit exhausts is a company called Zunsport. They are no longer available from Peugeot but can be ordered from RCZperformance.com. Then all you need is to get them fitted. I attach a link for the Zunsport system.

http://rczperformance.com/Exhaust.html#Zunsport

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
As mentioned the quad-tip exhaust system from Peugeot, part of the Feline Package, is no longer available from Peugeot as they sold all of them. The company that made them for Peugeot, Zunsport, can now sell directly to the public through distributors.

RCZ Performance is a distributor of this exhaust system and you can find more information about it here:

http://rczperformance.com/Exhaust.html#Zunsport

We also sell all of the other exhaust systems for the RCZ that is on the market today, along with any other items you can think of for the car. We specialize in ONLY the RCZ.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Help! So fed up as had feline quad fitted when new and had come apart at the tape 4 times now! The dealer want to now add a silencer to fix it??? I'm no technician but not convinced, has anyone else experienced this problem?

A

Anonymous

lilly22 said:
Help! So fed up as had feline quad fitted when new and had come apart at the tape 4 times now! The dealer want to now add a silencer to fix it??? I'm no technician but not convinced, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Not had any issues with my feline exhaust. If it was fitted by your dealer, it should be covered under warranty and they should either repair or replace the item if it's defective. You haven't hit or knocked them reversing by any chance?

A

Anonymous

lilly22 said:

my Quad has also fallen apart was held together with cable ties dealer showing no interest in fixing Quads now nocking like mad 3rd time this has happend pissed of with arbury dealer poor design :oops: :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

they have put what they call 'special tape' inside system to stop it rattling but that was not the issue it loosens up and starts blowing.

I do feel at times to get the quad system ripped off and have a performance system fitted or just resort back to stock setup.

(it is ruining my experience with the car to be honest)

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
they have put what they call 'special tape' inside system to stop it rattling but that was not the issue it loosens up and starts blowing.

I do feel at times to get the quad system ripped off and have a performance system fitted or just resort back to stock setup.

(it is ruining my experience with the car to be honest)

Can you describe what you mean by blowing? My exhaust has started to make an unpleasant rumbling rattling sound at low revs and when popped into reverse. I am going to have to crawl under the car because I fear that it's not secured properly!! :eek:

A

Anonymous

pretty much the system loosens up and causes gaps in the system which causes the gases to escape in different locations instead of coming out of the tailpipes.