What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Asphalt

Rob8781

Reaction score
Pleased with this one, not bad for a phone camera.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful :clap:

The asphalt was the first RCZ I saw in a local dealership and thought WOW! And from that moment I fell in love :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
What a lovely shot and the RCZ ain't bad either lol.
Just kidding, welcome and love the Asphalt which when you think about it, was very innovated setting the trend for Matt wraps, a risky business for Peugeot, but certainly works for the Z.
And yes before anyone says - I know it's not a wrap, but it's finish is very similar.
Cleaned your already nice picture up a bit.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Rob8781

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Just kidding, welcome and love the Asphalt which when you think about it, was very innovated setting the trend for Matt wraps, a risky business for Peugeot, but certainly works for the Z.
And yes before anyone says - I know it's not a wrap, but it's finish is very similar.

Thanks for the comments and photo clean up. What software do you use of curiosity?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Rob8781 said:
Plecodoras said:

Thanks for the comments and photo clean up. What software do you use of curiosity?
Hi Rob,
I did it all on my phone, Huawei P20 Pro.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk