What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz 1.6 xenons?

Mr Z

Reaction score
Hi all

Does the rcz have xenon headlights as standard? Its a 1.6 15 plate. My girlfriend has just phoned saying a headlight bulb has gone and she due to work a shift at the hospital tomorrow so I need to try and source one pronto. Dont have the car here yet.

Thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
No not all RCZs have Xenon lights H7 just got a pair from Halfords DSC_8754.JPGhope this helps you out...

Mr Z

Reaction score
How much were they if you don't mind me asking?

2retro

Reaction score
Is there a simple way to tell without removing the bulb
Yes it actually says 'Xenon' embossed on the silver inside part of the headlight cluster. You can see it through the glass. But I guess that doesn't really help if you don't have the car to check...

Mr Z

Reaction score
Yes it actually says 'Xenon' embossed on the silver inside part of the headlight cluster. You can see it through the glass. But I guess that doesn't really help if you don't have the car to check...
Excellent thanks I will go by in the morning before going to get a bulb

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The one's I got are extra bright lights standard bulb should be about five pounds a time

Mr Z

Reaction score
No headlight washers so standard bulbs by look of it. Suprised really as the white light they gave of i always assumed were xenons

Attachments

• 20201228_205642.jpg
    20201228_205642.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes any of the RCZs that DON'T have Xenon lights they do make the lights bright 🔆 and not that yellow glow.. I went to Halfords for the bulbs as there's a lot of cheep bulbs out there on ebay etc. But it's down to the quality of the tempered glass and as the old saying goes you only get what you pay for..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
P. S. Its snowing ❄️🌨️

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Remember when changing the standard headlight bulbs to be careful as some owners have reported damaging the connection to the headlight and that means a new headlight!

Woodso

Reaction score
Also the N/S light bulbs are a pig to change due to the limited access from the rear for hands. The wife's Citroen C4 is exactly the same layout and access difficulties, difference is the whole headlight cluster can be removed in two minutes allowing access, with the RCZ, it is not that easy.