What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rain X Rain Repellent £5 for 500ml on Amazon

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so everyone seems to be showing their’s so I’m showing mine! I also use soft99 products and can highly recommend them fusso coat is great but I find F7 quicker to apply being a liquid rather than a wax. As with most detailing products the claims of lasting 12 months depends on how many times you wash your car and with what products you wash with.
What I’ve found is that the soft99 creates a great beading effect and makes washing easier even a good downpour can virtually clean the car. Anyone trying this do one panel at a time because it bonds with the paint quite quickly and if left can be tough to buff off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_7623.jpg
    IMG_7623.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 662

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I can remember mixed results at school trying the “I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours”. :eusa-think: :shock: :lol:

jeff88

Reaction score
Works perfectly, on car windscreens and shower screens too. Be warned it’s basically 100% alcohol, I used it with the shower door shut and was relatively high after. That may be a pro for some people