What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Radio and the clock questions

Robskee_013

Reaction score
Hey guys,

After my previous run in with the nice people from the Peugeot garage, who fixed my HPFP after a lot of P0087 errors, i stumbled on a small issue i sorta wrote off as forgotten

So the clock in my car isn't on the right time (the analog one) it wont change after i set the time on the car stereo
Is there a way to manually do so ?

And my second question is about the radio
So since it doesn't come with a2dp bluetooth (music over bluetooth) i'm found this litlle add in component for the NG4 radio that should serve as a bluetooth reciever
so now i want to pull the radio out so i can connect it
However i cant seem to remove the radio

I've googled this issue to see if i can find any tutorials or vids on how to remove the radio
I used tools specifically for the small horizontal slot but it doesn't really seem to do the trick

Any pointers on what you guys ran in to or how to actually get this thing outa here ?

Attachments

• HTB1SAS7XJjvK1RjSspiq6AEqXXa1 (2).jpg
    HTB1SAS7XJjvK1RjSspiq6AEqXXa1 (2).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
From my experience, you just push those things in almost to the handles at the end, then yank.
Taking in to consideration there are electrical connectors and wiring in there, obviously.
I seem to recall some of mine having Audi/VW badges on them. Probably why the hard drive failed in mine...