What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

R wanted

coldel

Reaction score
OK, I know I started this thread up, so for closure...I did try hard to find the right one for me, it just wasn't forthcoming. I was always looking at alternatives as the money puts it against some strong alternatives. In the end I bought a gorgeous Z4 3.0si Coupe. Thanks for all the great advice I got on this thread. It was very much appreciated.

Kerr

Reaction score
A few different cars coming up in the last few weeks. A couple of the slow sellers have gone.

There is now three grey cars up for sale. That must be a first.

Kerr

Reaction score
There's a black one on eBay with 132,000 miles on the clock.

Apart from a suspension pin being an advisory the MOT history is good. Worn and bald tyres have been flagged a number of times, but that isn't a car fault.

Richk

Reaction score
Have seen that one, one owner, full history etc, looks ok considering the high miles but it's a 250 mile round trip for me if there was any issues within warranty etc. Would def go and have a look if closer.

Kerr

Reaction score
Very low mileage red R just gone up on Autotrader, looks stunning. £19k.

A bit too much tyre dressing, but it looks a nice car. They've made an effort with the presentation.