What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quad exhaust

Fluke

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2011 THP156 RCZ in Shark Grey. I now want to have quad exhausts fitted and a remap. I know Tony Banks does a custom exhaust, but he is fully booked for the next 4 weeks. Can anyone recommend/link me to an off the shelf quad kit? 🙏

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I know there’s a place in Wakefield that does them, I think they’re slightly cheaper than Tony Banks, & allegedly better. I don’t remember the name of the company, but I’m sure someone will be along with more information

Last edited:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I had an Ulter Sport on mine. It was Ok. Not hugely expensive from eBay, and was actually fairly quiet.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh I’ve left a comment on you fb post the guy I used was Shane at STG Performance in Wakefield after being advised not to use Tony Banks by a local tuning shop.
If it’s just the quad look your wanting them a aftermarket rear quad section will do the job but to get the better sound that some owners crave you need to do a centre resonator delete and with a custom exhaust you can choose the design of your tips.