What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Puddle lights

Mr Z

Reaction score
Hi does the standard rcz have puddle lights? My girlfriend has an rcz and after seeing my logo led puddle lights she has said would like some for her car.

I cant check if she has puddle lights as not here and would like to order them online tonight. Her car is a 15 plate 1.6 are they standard? Simple clip in and out?

Thanks

Blondie

Reaction score
There's some on ebay that say RCZ when open rather than the other ones that say peougeot.. £25 well worth it looks cool 😎..

burchy182

Reaction score
There's some on ebay that say RCZ when open rather than the other ones that say peougeot.. £25 well worth it looks cool 😎..
I have the RCZ puddle lights :)

Attachments

• 79EFF461-D557-475A-A623-DDC6F29CB6F9.png
    79EFF461-D557-475A-A623-DDC6F29CB6F9.png
    95 KB · Views: 19

Mr Z

Reaction score
Thats the one's I ordered. The seller was a nice guy who sent them out quickly. Will fit them next week

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Very easy to fit five minutes and job should be done on both sides.. Just clips out push power supply plug back in job done.. Don't forget left and right...

Mr Z

Reaction score
Lights fitted girlfriend very happy with them

Mr Z

Reaction score
Lights fitted girlfriend
Come on Mr Z tell us all how long did it take you?
Literally a minute a side 1 😆 probably only as I changed the puddle lights in my own car last month and it was exact same process. I did have fun telling her the lights said zcr!

2retro

Reaction score
They literally just pull out. 30 second job to swap one!