What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

A

Anonymous

As approved by Derek.

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).
2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!
3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

We've already had these posted on forums -

- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee
- Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.
- Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).
- Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825
- Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful
- Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!

So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.

When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com

A

Anonymous

Re: Peugeot RCZ Forum Insurance Scheme with Prestige Keep Mo

I thought that this forum has a insurance company sponsor? How does Adrian Flux feel about this?

A

Anonymous

It just doesn't seem right to me that we are promoting a competitor to an official sponsor. I would be less than happy if I was Adrian Flux. It's a poor show and darn right discourteous in my eyes. :thumbdown:

Abzynthe

Reaction score

How do you know they arent in discussion to become a sponsor?

It was approved by Derek after all.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
How do you know they arent in discussion to become a sponsor?

It was approved by Derek after all.

I remain ferment to my views regardless. :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Ferment or fervent? ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Ferment or fervent? ;)

I must have had the same teacher as you, because I have noticed (but not commented) a few similar errors in your posts too. We did all that a while ago. Maybe time to start it up again?

A

Anonymous

Sorry Ron wasn't actually being intentionally pedantic nor was it a dig at you. I was actually asking for my own info. :( I have a passion for words and language and wondered if it was a colloquialism or if the word could be used in another context. No offence intended. Sorry!!

Reaction score

OO58RON said:
I thought that this forum has a insurance company sponsor? How does Adrian Flux feel about this?
Hi,
Just to let you know that I personally don't have any issues. To be honest most car forums that I see have a number recommended insurers.
Regards,
Dan.

A

Anonymous

That's good

A

Anonymous

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:
OO58RON said:
Hi,
Just to let you know that I personally don't have any issues. To be honest most car forums that I see have a number recommended insurers.
Regards,
Dan.

Still seems bad manners to me. I guess it's an age thing. My generation was brought up with a certain set of morals, that tend to stick with us.

A

Anonymous

I've just had my renewal policy with "Quote Me Happy", it cost £163 in total for the year, this covers myself, the wife and 22 year old son, fully comp, protected no claims, with ZERO excess for me and the wife but £150 excess if my son is driving and theres a claim made , £50 screen excess, also included key cover & 3rd party liability insurance cover.
They also sent me £25 worth of high street shopping vouchers for staying with them. :clap:

I always shop around when my renewal is due but I couldnt find cheaper than these guys for the last 2 years, in fact I'm paying less this year with them than last year.

In comparison my father is paying £328 for cover on his 54 plate Astra 1.4 estate, he's never had a bump, full no claims, and only him as the named driver on the policy, plus he has a £100 excess on the policy, no key cover or 3rd party liabilty cover.
I just cant work out why he pays almost double to what I'm paying when his car is probably worth a few hundred pounds if he's lucky, and mine is worth a few thousand, and is covered for more drivers on the policy, one being just 22 years old, and has extra benefits on the policy.
Like I say, I just cant figure out how insurance companies calculate their prices. :eusa-think:

Just wondering if this "Prestige" company, covers "normal" cars, it will be worth keeping them in mind for next time.

A

Anonymous

Hi Jac
Yes we cover both standard/normal & modified cars :)

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

OO58RON said:
Still seems bad manners to me. I guess it's an age thing. My generation was brought up with a certain set of morals, that tend to stick with us.

I think it's more a Ron thing...

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
OO58RON said:

I think it's more a Ron thing...

Probably. However one cannot alter ones believes that are borne from nurture.

A

Anonymous

I hope you all had a great Christmas and wish you a prosperous 2014!

As far as your prosperity goes, let’s start with car insurance! If your renewal is due in January, please don’t forget to ring us for a quote.

And to whet your appetite, here is some more feedback –

•Well that's the insurance sorted with Prestige Keep Moving Insurance-Scheme dealt with Moses really friendly and not pushy couple quid cheaper and ALL mods declared even got c/car on it free for me highly recommended.

•Iv sorted out new Insurance with Prestige Keep Moving Insurance-Scheme they seemed really helpful on the phone and wernt phased because i wanted the mods insured as well! it was £700 fully comp with all mods declared! No bad considering i was £780 3rd party fire and theft with XX!

•Took out a policy on Saturday with you guys, great price and service from Moses.

With kind regards

Tim

Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)

Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

It's not all about price, though is it? Amazing how these cheaper quotes become troublesome and expensive if you have the misfortune to actually need them :thumbdown: I learnt that lesson with Admiral. Cancelled my insurance following a small claim as my optional extras were deemed to modifications that I had declared. Strange that the car had not been altered/modified since in left the production line. But, for a small fee of £100ish (can't remember actual figure) they would overlook my error :thumbdown: Robbing bar stewards