What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Popping in to say hi

coldel

Reaction score
Just put my VX220 Turbo up for sale, looking for something a bit more forgiving but equally as rare. Got a few options for a replacement such as an SLK55, Z4M, TTRS but also thinking a little more left field an RCZ-R! Anyway, thought I would say hi, have a little read through and see what they are all about.
Col

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, you should find everything you need to know about finding a good R from this group if you need to know anything just ask, friendly bunch here 👍

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
As a previous long-term owner of an RCZ R I can offer some insights.

coldel

Reaction score
Thanks both sorry for the absence, in a new job and it kind of took over.

VX still up for sale, had a tyre kicker view it but otherwise hanging in there that one of the 39 watchers on ebay come in for a nibble!

I will definitely ask advice when it sells, the RCZ R is definitely in my very short list (chucked out the two seaters and added in an E46 M3!)

coldel

Reaction score
VX sold! Car being collected by new owner in the week - looking to get myself an R now...ideally in red!

coldel

Reaction score
It was my second VX, I have owned a Celca GT4, R33 Skyline, 350z etc. I do like to try out cars, I am not one for just holding onto one.

After three road trips in it to Wales x2 and Scotland x1 I need something with a little more comfort!