What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot RCZ R Original Alloy Wheels

swisspilot101

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm on the look for new original RCZ R alloy wheels. Unfortunately, these have become really rare (at least in Switzerland) and I can't find any here. I was able to find some used ones in Germany, but I was wondering if any of you knew whether there are still Peugeot dealers that sell the original alloy wheels?

I came across this website and it seemed pretty legit. Do you guys/gals know if this website is trustworthy?

Thanks everyone!
Cheers,
Loïc

2retro

Reaction score
Hi, I've never ordered there but it is a legit site. 👍

indoldn

Reaction score
I've seen posts on FB group where people have bought R and Solstice alloys from the site and they seem to be happy.

swisspilot101

Reaction score
Thank you guys. Just realized that this shop doesn't deliver to Switzerland, so I guess I'll have to keep on searching. A set of new alloys costs CHF 2800.- at a Peugeot dealer in here...!🤯

swisspilot101

Reaction score
I doubt that you can get wheels for a used car though. At least my car is not covered anymore by peugeot. Except I've missed something.

Mrrcz

Reaction score
I actually clicked on that site Swiss pilot and near the very bottom they wanted the vin number from your car before you place the order. so it's an exact match I think so in theory u have to have an actual RCZ R to place the order. but I could be wrong

swisspilot101

Reaction score
I actually clicked on that site Swiss pilot and near the very bottom they wanted the vin number from your car before you place the order. so it's an exact match I think so in theory u have to have an actual RCZ R to place the order. but I could be wrong

Thann you Mrrcz. I'll take a look again, but as mentioned before they do not ship to Switzerland. I'd need a post box in Germany for example.

Mrrcz

Reaction score
Hopefully you will get your hands on a set soon. I seen the RCZ R alloys for sale on eBay UK but the were needing refurbished and they were asking £400 for set. to get an alloy refurbished here is about £60 pounds per alloy. far better buying new. I'm looking at Bola 19 by 8.5.

Kerr

Reaction score
For diamond cutting 19" wheels you'll be nearer double that. They are never the same after a refurbishment and won't last that long before corrosion sets in.

They do look far better with the machined finish with black than a solid powder coated finish.

Last edited:

Mrrcz

Reaction score
thanks for info Kerr. I'm thinking of doing the RCZ R brake upgrade, but before I do that I need a set of 19 alloys.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
My aftermarket 19” alloys weigh 13.5kg each