What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot 308 R HYbrid

frankvdb

Reaction score
So this is the type of cars that Peugeot want to sell instead of niche models like the RCZ:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/peugeot/308/91165/493bhp-peugeot-308-r-hybrid-at-frankfurt

renegade79

Reaction score
I really like it!! I think they should have used this front end for the new 308 GTi. The current front end of it just isn't special enough .......

Tomas_90

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
I really like it!! I think they should have used this front end for the new 308 GTi. The current front end of it just isn't special enough .......
With some luck, the facelifted 308 will look similar to this model. Don't know when this will be tho, maybe 2017?

DanRo

Reaction score
renegade79 said:

They should have used an RCZ then they would have had something special.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I have seen that 308R from inside. Looks absolutely bonkers. 4 bucket seats from the RCZ R, a very strange and cool looking mesh on the dashboard. Very promising.