What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peugeot 2008 1.2 110 GT Line

renegade79

Reaction score
Another pug on the drive! (This pleases me greatly) :D
My wife just bought a 2008 GT line in ultimate red. Any other 2008 owners on here? I have to say the 1.2 3 cylinder 110bhp is very lively and a significant improvement on her 1.0L Renault Clio which was dreadfully slow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
2retro said:
stewartwillsher said:
DKZ5745 said:
I do like your knob :eusa-whistle:
I've got TWO like that! :lol:
Looks like it's had a lot of use... :wtf:
It's the patina guv. :thumbup:
I think the wife's sweaty paws has that effect, when she grabs it! :eek:
She said "I do like it".
So, to keep her happy bought one for other front door.
She's happy.
Nice pair of knockers (for both front doors, you understand) might be my request.
Will be ready to DARFC! :oops:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
renegade79 said:
Another pug on the drive! (This pleases me greatly) :D
My wife just bought a 2008 GT line in ultimate red. Any other 2008 owners on here? I have to say the 1.2 3 cylinder 110bhp is very lively and a significant improvement on her 1.0L Renault Clio which was dreadfully slow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently had one of these as a courtesy car from my pug dealer, to say it was a 17 plate with just a few thousand miles on the clock it was one of the worst cars I’ve ever driven! I can’t believe the company that brought us the RCZ is now putting out rubbish like this! ( my opinion) no offence meant :|

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi, yes we have one changing it in couple weeks for a new one. Diesel :roll:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
RCZash said:
Hi, yes we have one changing it in couple weeks for a new one. Diesel :roll:

:evil: DIESEL !!! :evil:
" Jeff has no one told you that you will be frowned upon and jeered, and that your tyres will turn to molten rubber if you buy a diesel ? "

Apparently ! [ data recovered from the vaults of DVLA and SPEED and the Lord Mayor of London ]

All I can say is - good on yer Jeff !!

Cheers :beer: M.

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi,
In my defence it is the wife's car, not got 5000 miles on it yet but she does not like the colour. Women eh.?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
A friend of mine used to work for one of the large car “supermarket” type companies. He once told me you would be surprised how many women he got in that when asked, what type of car are you looking for, they would reply, “I want a blue one” :wtf:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
RCZash said:
Hi,
In my defence it is the wife's car, not got 5000 miles on it yet but she does not like the colour. Women eh.?

Tell Francis she can have it wrapped, I've heard Matt Grey is all the rage !!! :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
A friend of mine used to work for one of the large car “supermarket” type companies. He once told me you would be surprised how many women he got in that when asked, what type of car are you looking for, they would reply, “I want a blue one” :wtf:

Or blue !!