What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Peeling control buttons

Rae07

Reaction score
My climate control buttons are starting to peel. What your solutions? Any stickers made for Peugeot that could be pasted over the buttons to restore the look?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I haven’t heard if that happening before. I doubt that there are stickers available specifically for those dials as they were not stickers originally.

You could try wrapping the button fronts, maybe black carbon look? Just cut holes for the lights. If you wanted you could get some of the self adhesive letters available, and put them into the wrap “AUTO” & “AC”.

Or scrape off any loose bits and plastidip the button fronts?

Maybe someone else has better ideas.

Try posting a photo of the offending controls & maybe someone might come up with a better solution. :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hmm, I wasn’t aware of that type of product, and hadn’t heard of anyone having a problem like yours.

For the price, you could always buy one of the sets on offer & try adapting a couple of stickers to fit your buttons. I would think it would just be a case of cutting them to fit if they were a bit too big. I have not seen any similar sets for Peugeot cars, but then I haven’t looked for them either.

Good luck with your search, or if you make your own/adapt another manufacturer set, it would be interesting to see your finished outcome.

Rae07

Reaction score
Thanks for reply guys. Looks like I've got to adapt some other popular models to our RCZ. Will update when I have some luck

RCZ-R

Reaction score
That sounds interesting.
Can you please post some pictures of those peeling buttons?

My RCZ is 5 years old used on day-to-day basis with over 125.000 miles. The interior still looks like spanking new.

Rae07

Reaction score
Beats me. Must be a result of rough handling from previous owner.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
RCZ-R said:
That sounds interesting.
Can you please post some pictures of those peeling buttons?

My RCZ is 5 years old used on day-to-day basis with over 125.000 miles. The interior still looks like spanking new.

+1