What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PEDAL HEIGHT

A

Anonymous

Has anyone altered the height of the pedals to make them the same height, the only fault on the car and it is doing my head in , i have access to milling machines ,lathes so making anything is not a problem, cheers

2retro

Reaction score
You'll get used to it in time, don't worry. :thumbup:

renegade79

Reaction score
yamaha ste said:
Has anyone altered the height of the pedals to make them the same height, the only fault on the car and it is doing my head in , i have access to milling machines ,lathes so making anything is not a problem, cheers
It could be worse, it could be a FIAT. Have you ever tried driving a fiat - the clutch pedal on my Stilo needed to be pressed only with the tips of my toes such was the acute angle - typical Italians....

2retro

Reaction score
Should have worn your stilettos... :eusa-whistle:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've thought about doing something about the clutch height too such a stupid height I have found a compromise by altering the seat and pulling the steering column to suit, still not perfect though I think it's possibly worse for taller drivers.
If you decide to do a bit of cutting and fabrication let us know how you get on. :beer:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yes, it would be interesting to see the results if you decide to go ahead. Photos would be nice.

I also thought the pedals were odd when I first drove one, in fact I remember on my very first test drive of a silver GT 200 I had to keep apologising to the salesman, saying, I can actually drive better than this, honest. But it's amazing how quickly you get used to the configuration.

I don't notice it at all now, it just seems normal, now, as for the handbrake lever.................. :eusa-shhh: :crazy: