What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Passenger Seat not responding. SORT OF SOLVED!

Nova

Reaction score
Hello!

I recently bought a 2010 Peugeot RCZ 1.6THP 200hp and the passenger seat is high up and non responsive to changes.

I have tried switching out the fuses for the passenger seat controller, I have cleaned the controller board and switched out the Relays.

One of the relays got warm (not hot), and one had no heat gain, so clearly the chair is getting electricity otherwise the relay wouldn't get warm right?

Any ideas what else could be the issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20210904_194103.jpg
    IMG_20210904_194103.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 10

Pedro

Reaction score
I believe Drivers side is memory position function not sure if the passenger is also although apparently issues arose relating to Battery spikes causing seat malfunctions ?
Might be software issues I'm not sure if their ECU-BCM controlled

Nova

Reaction score
I believe Drivers side is memory position function not sure if the passenger is also although apparently issues arose relating to Battery spikes causing seat malfunctions ?
Might be software issues I'm not sure if their ECU-BCM controlled
So as it turns out... A 5A fuse to the lights, was making the seat for whatever magical reason unable to move 🤔 Occasionally the fuse will burn out so some underlying issue cause it, but switching out that 5A fuse made the seat work again!

Pedro

Reaction score
Great news wonder if you have a ground fault or open circuit somewhere maybe check if it goes again?