What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Panel rattle

JazzyRCZ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a gt 200 and the panels rattle quite abit when i go over bumps etc which is very irritating for a car that feels premium ish inside, i also want to install sound deadening mats on both doors and the rear speaker panels, has anyone does this before and could give a guide maybe also would this stop the panel rattles i hear with music and bumps?

If anyone could provide links for the interior trim clips that would be great too,

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
All my Peugeots had rattles, both French and Austrian.
Drove me up the wall.

Having said that my re-badged Subaru has rattles, but is a lot simpler to dismantle!

Mine has that much tape and foam in it, it'll weigh as much as an RCZ soon :eusa-whistle:

MasterDomino

Reaction score
As i said in another topic, thighten all screws, for example the center tunel needs toghtening ever soo often and you can do it easily with T18 Bit if you want you can look at this gallery i have some guide on which screws to tighten, not much force but some https://photos.app.goo.gl/K8joAytRcMFgtu9B9