What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ordered 200 GT

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Never joined a forum before!

Had my allocation of order confirmed today for a 200bhp GT version in Dolphin Blue with a delivery date - mid July. Can't wait !!!

Test drove the 156bhp GT version and was really impressed, so the 200 should be wicked! :twisted:

G81

Reaction score
Nice mate, only 1 month to wait!!!

Welcome to the forum. This will be a great place for all the RCZ owners to share their experiences, and we'll be getting some great competitions and group buys.

A

Anonymous

Well done Dave,

And welcome, the boards a little small at the moment, but thats no bad thing,
it,s nice to be in at the start.

A

Anonymous

Me too !

But alot of TT owners are not happy one bit that there is another option if you are looking for a stylish coupe.
just google "TT vs RCZ" and go to TT forum, I am staggard by the comments of some of the members, :shock:

A

Anonymous

When is your 200 due??

I've just found out that I have that I have the directional headlamps thrown in as I've grabbed a mid-build :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
gtomo said:
Me too !

But alot of TT owners are not happy one bit that there is another option if you are looking for a stylish coupe.
just google "TT vs RCZ" and go to TT forum, I am staggard by the comments of some of the members, :shock:

Yes I agree. I've been reading that forum with some joy. Those german car owners have got their knickers in a bit of a twist over the RCZ haven't they?

What a shame :lol:

A bit of badge snobbery going on if you ask me. I do like TTs but having seen the RCZ in the flesh - i now think the RCZ makes the TT look very bland.
The competition is good :D

A

Anonymous

I agree RCZ1, the extra competition can only be a good thing for customers.
My dads got a new TT and he loves it, and quite rightly too, it's a very nice car and you can't argue with the build quality
but if that extra bit of fit and finish came as a £6000 option (the difference in the cost of base models) how many people would go for it ?
The top of the range RCZ with sat nav ends where the TT base model with not alot at alll starts from.

If nothing else, it should make Audi re think there options policy and start throwing more kit in as standard.

RCZ1

Reaction score
The RCZ and the TT must look great together parked on your driveway.

Is your father a member of the TT forum? Its that I remember reading a thread on there, week before last, which said their son was getting one having just gone into the Peugeot dealership. The fallout that followed was a hoot !

A

Anonymous

Yep, that was me and my dad, but I'm all growen up now and don't think that he would want me living with him at 42 :D

A

Anonymous

Hi all!

I've also ordered a 200 GT back in April...delivery quoted as 1st Sept - surely too long??

Can't wait - I've gone for Charcoal w silver arches and Llama interior. :)

A

Anonymous

Yes I think myself very lucky to order with only 6 week delivery.

A

Anonymous

It was a similar scenario between Elise and the VX220.

Thing is they were virtually the same car.

There were some funny posts and rants now and then - from both Forums.

My view is that you pays your money, you takes your choice - and enjoy.

Welcome to you Both.....Henrick you sort of got lost in amongst all the chatter

A

Anonymous

Henrik said:
davetappy said:
Yes I think myself very lucky to order with only 6 week delivery.

And how on earth did you do it?!

As he said this car would have been mid build, eg the dealer probably would have speced and ordered the car at an earlier date either to run as a demo or to a spec they thought would sell. Thats why he got the directional headlamps thrown in free otherwise it would have meant orderinf from scratch and they usual waiting time. As far as i know dealers can search what is in the pipeline but think it is just from their particular dealer network but guessing not too many of these left.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that davetappy and rcz. Hopefully I will have a clearer idea from the dealer soon!

A

Anonymous

All on target to take delivery on 17th July......will that make me the first on the road with a 200 GT?

A

Anonymous

good stuff m8 mind when you get a chance let us all see some photos :beer: