What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Oil advise

Ccobbo992

Reaction score
I saw a post on here regarding oil but can’t find it again.

I need a top up and I believe the recommended is 0w30 i have a 2.0 hdi with the mileage on it Iv got 5w30 fully sym never run fully sym before just seeing people’s thoughts on it.

Nemi

Reaction score
I use Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W30 on my petrol RCZ. I used to buy 0W30 but my RCZ burns a lot of oil so thicker one helps a bit :rolleyes:

Pedro

Reaction score
If your car is in the upper mileage range use the 5.30 Quartz Ineo Low saps code 3 if available it has the best protection for the timing chain & valve train running gear in HPT Petrol's & Diesels 0.30 breaks down too quickly in these Engines

RCZ1.6

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 61 plate RCZ 1.6 THP and the oil light has come on, I have read the manual and it states that for vehicles that have no particle emission filter A3/B4 is required and with particle emission filter C2 or C3 is required... question is.. how do I tell if my vehicle has an emission particle filter fitted or not?

many thanks

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 61 plate RCZ 1.6 THP and the oil light has come on, I have read the manual and it states that for vehicles that have no particle emission filter A3/B4 is required and with particle emission filter C2 or C3 is required... question is.. how do I tell if my vehicle has an emission particle filter fitted or not?

many thanks
You need the C3 0w-30 or 5W-30