What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

October 2014 Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To enter in this months competition, please post your RCZ picture below.

IMPORTANT
• The pictures must be your own work otherwise it will be excluded from the calendar (and please ensure you keep a high-res copy of the picture). You can post as many pictures as you like providing the same picture has not been posted in a previous months competitions.

• Only one entry per person is allowed (where a person submits more than one entry, their subsequent entries will be disregarded).

• From this month onwards, the winner will receive a Peugeot Keyring and their photo will be featured in the site header rotation.

• Moderators will no longer select a shortlist. All entries will be subject to the public vote.

• Entries after the 31st of October will be disregarded (feel free to submit them into Novembers contest when it opens)

Good luck!

DanRo

Reaction score

This picture was taken during RCZ meet last weekend in Belgium

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Thats my first professional type photo lol. I got a new DSLR and used the proper process for a hdr photo :D

renegade79

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
Thats my first professional type photo lol. I got a new DSLR and used the proper process for a hdr photo :D

excellent first attempt so!!! :clap:

car looks stunning!!

renegade79

Reaction score
anyone spot the spelling mistake up top ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Seamusoh2" if that were my name beside the spelling mistake I would have a serious case of OCD :D
don't think i've seen any spelling mistakes in the site header before (quietly conducts a spell check on this post before submitting) :beer:

tianorth

Reaction score
I did but I didn't want to point it out. :eusa-whistle:

Congrats on spotting it though. :lol:

A

Anonymous

renegade79 said:
anyone spot the spelling mistake up top ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Seamusoh2" if that were my name beside the spelling mistake I would have a serious case of OCD :D
don't think i've seen any spelling mistakes in the site header before (quietly conducts a spell check on this post before submitting) :beer:
I must be going daft. I can't spot a spelling mistake lol. Having said that I drank half a bottle of whiskey last night. ;-)
I love this Abzythe edit though. Awesome.

A

Anonymous

Soaking up the Australian dessert sun!

Attachments

• IMGP9328.gif
    IMGP9328.gif
    135.9 KB · Views: 15,639
A

Anonymous

So yeah, you press this button here and it changes into jet fighter? Cool!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413008695.940706.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413008695.940706.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 15,547

Opal white

Reaction score
We could really do with some more photos in the monthly competition . . . . . :greetings-wavingblue:

Here is mine for this month, the sun setting across from the Teesside Barrage, looking towards Stockton on Tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.