What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

OBD remap

Grimreaper

Reaction score
What to do now ? I’m stuck & need some tuning advice please if possible.
I have a 2011 THP 200 BHP Z.
Well guys yesterday my car was booked in for a remap with a viezu agent,
But he could unlock ECU.
Was using K Tech 3.0. Unable to read unlock code in ecu.
Tried K tag system also but unable to read anything from ECU.
Anyone know what to do now or if a different system could sort car out. Failing that I recon I’ve got to send ecu away to be unlocked. :helpme:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Exactly what I have encountered whilst having my ECU remapped the Bosch ECU has tricore which is anti tune protection and the ECU has to be removed and directly written to.

Just find a reputable company that can do this for you and it’s well worth the effort it will totally transform your car :thumbup:

Let us know how you get on :beer:

dingley48

Reaction score
I have had the same problem had my quad exhaust fitted by tony banks in leeds sounds and looks fantastic he tried to do a remap but couldn't as it has an anti tamper mine is the 114kw 156 petrol wondered about race chip or plug and play any help would be great

DKZ5745

Reaction score
From what I’ve read from owners, anyone who has had a remap is more than happy with the results, whereas people who have gone down the chip route seem to be ultimately disappointed.

I’ve not had either done, but would love both a quad exhaust and a remap.