What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

OBD remap on 2014 THP156

wamcom

Reaction score
Can a 2014 156 be remapped though the obd port ? The car has 12months peugeout warranty so I don't want to remove ecu as security bolts would show tampering . Or would I be better with a race chip

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I wouldn’t go down the race chip route. I have read too many issues on the forum.

I don’t know if it’s possible to do the ecu remap through the OBD port, I doubt it from what I have read. I would either risk the ecu removal, or wait until the warranty has expired.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yes it can be done through the obd port and you should expect to get upto 190+ bhp.
You may get someone to do it and take it off, if they use the same bolts ( shearoff ) then no-one will know

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
It actually depends on which ECU you have :eusa-think: the Delphi one can be written to via OBD the Bosch one has anti tamper software and has to be removed to be written to as mine was but as Mick states if replaced with new sheer bolts no one would ever know it had been done. :thumbup: