What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Noobie doing some research.

Dawn

Reaction score
There are quite a few horror stories out there but I believe the majority have been the results of miss diagnosis where dealers have thrown parts at a car not knowing what the fault was and because they were under warranty and weren’t paying for the parts they were hoping they eventually got the right part!
Yeah I think your right
And luckily when I brought the car I took warranty out good job at one stage it went in dealership for 3 months and eventually they just changed the ecu
Then at the end of my Warrenty I wanted to extend it but they only did 3 years so much so the Warrenty company told me there wasn’t going to do Warrenty on the rcz as it cost so much money
I had the Warrenty company on speed dial
😊

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It sounds like you’ve had just about everything done to it that’s possible, so you should be good for another 10 years now 👍🤞