What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

No power to passenger electric seat

MORRG

Reaction score
Hi,

All of a sudden my electric passenger seat has no power to move forward, backward, up or down. I have checked and replaced fuse i thought was the problem but it made no difference - can anyone suggest any fuses that might also effect the movement or other suggestions for things to check - heated is seat still working, and movement and heat are both still working for drivers seat.

Thanks

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Did you have a look underneath the seat to make sure no connections have been disturbed?

MORRG

Reaction score
Sorry I should have said, I cannot see anything amiss/losose or disconnected under seat? There are two blue things which look like relays do these have anything to do with the movement of the seat?

MORRG

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I’m sure I have read of this same issue somewhere on here before, but it’s a case of trolling through using search to find it. It might not have been the same problem as yours of course. :eusa-think: :eusa-think: