What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

No new performance Peugeots.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
"But later on, and as a more successful and profitable global brand, Peugeot could return to the idea of a sports car. “When we do it, we will do it properly,” Imparato said. “Not with another RCZ, but with a car that can take the Nordschleife lap record.”

He added: “I really like the commitment of makers like Porsche to cars like this - and with Peugeot Sport, I believe we have the team to make such a car. It would be expensive, but so what? We could do it.”

So, if and when they do eventually get round to replacing the RCZ I won't be able to afford one, shame, they had the opportunity to continue to challenge the likes of Audi & VW, but seem to have decided to go more down the lines of the R8 rather than the TT.

I'm sure eventually there will be a fantastic very fast Peugeot, but I will have as much chance of owning one as I do an R8.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Sounds like only SUVs to be offered for the next years. And maybe a boring, bland 508 to fit into the company car scheme.
For me it will be then goodbye to the Peugeot brand after owning just one car, the RCZ R. That is a pity because the design of any new Peugeot is beautiful and I'd love to stay a bit longer.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Excited about the Peugeot Sport weapon they alluded to though.