What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NG4 Radio Head

Jerve

Reaction score
Hi all,
My 12 plate RCZ NG4 radio head keeps switching off/on by itself?
Q:If I buy a second hand radio head will it need coding to my car or is it a straight swop.
Any advice please.

Regards
Jerve

Jerve

Reaction score
Thanks - that is something I myself can't do - will it need to be a Peugeot Dealer or a local incar entertainments shop for example ?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Most probably the link cable to the screen is fractured you can buy the cable quite cheaply and replace it there’s vids on YouTube to show you how 👍🏻

Jerve

Reaction score
Hi Neil - Thanks for the suggestion. I had the Nav Screen distortion problem and have just had a new cable fitted by Peugeotspares.com.The screen is perfect now but the Radio still clicks off and on. Sometimes when it clicks off and back on I loose control over selections /stations and it looses all its settings. I have to wait for it to give me back control and do a reset language /time/colour etc.
Annoying 😠

Regards Jerve

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Neil - Thanks for the suggestion. I had the Nav Screen distortion problem and have just had a new cable fitted by Peugeotspares.com.The screen is perfect now but the Radio still clicks off and on. Sometimes when it clicks off and back on I loose control over selections /stations and it looses all its settings. I have to wait for it to give me back control and do a reset language /time/colour etc.
Annoying 😠

Regards Jerve
Yes mine does the same from time to time try doing a software update if yours isn’t running the last firmware update.