What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NEXT Midlands Meetup - Sunday 2nd April, 11:30am, The Clock Warehouse, Shardlow.

will_berry70

Reaction score
Hi All,
And after the stunning success of the first, the next Mildands Meetup is at The Clock Warehouse, Shardlow., April 2nd. Meet at 11:30am at the rear of the car park and admire each others cars till 12:15 and lunch :)

Cheers,
Will

Definately Going:
Will Berry
Robert Woodley +1

Maybes/Drinks:
6 from FB

Previously:
RCXAsh
neilGSX69
AndyB +1
M4T7
Will_berry70
Robertwoodley
Barry1978
Robertscott
Charlie1986
Katrina +1
pgrandl
GT RCZ
wayne + 1
5Jokers-RCZ +2
RCZ BAZ+1

Last edited:

katrina

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm sorting out a Mildands Meetup at The Plough Inn, Normanton on Soar, Jan 22nd. Meet at 12pm at the rear of the car part and admire each others cars till 12:30 and lunch :)

The menu is here and they need food choices up front so please post your choices if you're coming:

Also if we have more than 10 of us, I'll have to switch venue but I know another nearby place that'll serve us well :)

Cheers,
Will

Definately Going:
Will_berry70 (Rancho Grande)
Robertwoodley (Gammon)
Barry1978

Maybes:

Previously:
Me
Hi All,
I'm sorting out a Mildands Meetup at The Plough Inn, Normanton on Soar, Jan 22nd. Meet at 12pm at the rear of the car part and admire each others cars till 12:30 and lunch :)

The menu is here and they need food choices up front so please post your choices if you're coming:

Also if we have more than 10 of us, I'll have to switch venue but I know another nearby place that'll serve us well :)

Cheers,
Will

Definately Going:
Robertwoodley (Gammon)
Barry1978

Maybes:

Previously:
me

will_berry70

Reaction score
A shout out for the meet. But also can anyone confirm if updating the FB event alerts people who have indicated they'll attend?

5Jokers-RCZ

Reaction score
Is there still time to add me in only just caught up to the booking being on here ? It would be me the good lady and daughter with food? 3 turkey roasts

Last edited:

RCZ BAZ

Reaction score
Hi All,

Cheers,
Will

Definately Going:
Robertwoodley (Roast)
Barry1978 (Roast Gammon)
Robertscott (steak of some kind)
Charlie1986 (Roast lamb)
Katrina +1 (2 garlic mushrooms, 2roast beef))
pgrandl (no food)
GT RCZ (no food)
wayne + 1 ()

Maybes:

Previously:
RCZ BAZ+1 ( ultimate Burger + Whole tail Scampi)

will_berry70

Reaction score
Hi All
Due to popular demand I've booked an extra table so we'll all squeeze in where we can :)

With a better idea of numbers for next time I may switch to a venue with more seating but for now everything is good to go :D

M4T7

Reaction score
Hi All,

Cheers,
Will

Definately Going:
Robertwoodley (Roast)
Barry1978 (Roast Gammon)
Charlie1986 (Roast lamb)
pgrandl (no food)
GT RCZ (no food)
wayne + 1 ()
5Jokers-RCZ +2 (3 Turkey Roasts)

Maybes:

Previously:
Am I too late?! Chicken
Hi All,

Cheers,
Will

Definately Going:
Robertwoodley (Roast)
Barry1978 (Roast Gammon)
Charlie1986 (Roast lamb)
pgrandl (no food)
GT RCZ (no food)
wayne + 1 ()
5Jokers-RCZ +2 (3 Turkey Roasts)

Maybes:

Previously:
Am I too late?!! Greek Chicken if not, please. Look forward to seeing everyone... Matt

will_berry70

Reaction score
Am I too late?! Chicken

Am I too late?!! Greek Chicken if not, please. Look forward to seeing everyone... Matt
Sorry, but it's difficult. I'll try and get a bigger second table but if you're not too far away (or enjoy the drive) you might be best off popping along, enjoying some car chat and then seeing if there are any last minute cancellations (there often are with these things).

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m thinking of attending, but looks like you’ve got more than 10 cars booked now will it still be at the same venue?