What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newby

David63

Reaction score
Hi all nice to meet everyone am on the verge of purchasing a rcz anything I should particularly look out for

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi David..
Check The jacking points are not damaged as these tend to be damaged by people who have not used the correct Jack's, on the petrol machine if you can start it up from cold and if you hear a rattle then it will probably need the timing chain replaced.... Full service history.. Etc.. Happy hunting...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Ian J.

Reaction score
FsH is key and preferably at better than the peugeot service intervals.
I've had 3 petrol versions but the smart money reckons the diesel is a better bet reliability wise . The 2.0 litre hdi engine is a pretty good unit.
These cars are seriously under valued at the moment so you'll get a lot of car for your money.
Good luck with your Purchase .

David63

Reaction score
FsH is key and preferably at better than the peugeot service intervals.
I've had 3 petrol versions but the smart money reckons the diesel is a better bet reliability wise . The 2.0 litre hdi engine is a pretty good unit.
These cars are seriously under valued at the moment so you'll get a lot of car for your money.
Good luck with your Purchase .
Hi thanks for your advice

David63

Reaction score
Hi David..
Check The jacking points are not damaged as these tend to be damaged by people who have not used the correct Jack's, on the petrol machine if you can start it up from cold and if you hear a rattle then it will probably need the timing chain replaced.... Full service history.. Etc.. Happy hunting...
Les n Co
Thanks so much for advice

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi David
Your more than welcome.... I have a Hdi and loved it so much I got the wife one too first diesel cars we have ever had, so don't rule them out in your hut...
Try to get as many extras as possible... Sat nav.. Leather seats.. Xenon lights.. Etc...
Good luck..
Les n Co