What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Shawniloo

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New here. We have a RCZ GT 200 THP. Looking for some help with a problem. Thank you

Shawniloo

Reaction score
Hey, Thank you for your reply. So basically today everything has been fine, been out and come home. Gone back to the car a few hours later removed the aftermarket stereo with the connect car adapter and now the radio, the usb and the spoiler all have no power even with the engine on. We’ve connected our OBD reader and it’s saying there’s an issue with the body control module I don’t know if the timing is terrible or if it’s from messing with the radio and that , the display at the top of the dashboard with the time and errors doesn’t come in either

Shawniloo

Reaction score
Have you checked all the fuses top and bottom of the fuse box..
Yes, so we replaced one, which fixed the stereo and usb parts, however the spoiler button still isn’t working, it doesn’t even deploy when going over 50. Sorry for such a late reply, I didn’t realise I had a notification.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a fuse underneath the fuse box under the bonnet to control the spoiler..
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Shawniloo

Reaction score
Thank you so much, it wasn’t the fuse. Seems to have fixed itself and work after going over 60 today. Now works perfect again.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you have got yourself sorted out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co