What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

K.S

Reaction score
Hi all, after turning 50 this year decided to treat myself to a rcz (missus thinks I'm having a mid life crisis) I've always liked them and you don't see a lot of them on the road. After viewing various rcz's, initial choice was going to be a red carbon edition, but found that not many petrol 200bhp available out there, so then looked at a couple of ashphalts (just couldn't make my mind up on the matt paint) looks stunning in good light. Then went to see a black gt line, which was very nice with the black half leather and red stitching interior, (was too late on that one, gutted!!). Finally went for a 2012 metallic grey (200 bhp) with black onyx solstice wheels, IMG_20201013_223651.jpgIMG_20201013_223746.jpgin excellent nick for its age👍, I'm very happy with choice and got to say the drive from Essex back to Swansea was great (a few envious looks from other drivers 😋). I think a rcz is such a good choice because there's so many option's out there, as in colour combinations, roof bar choice (like the black bars with red bodywork or black bodywork with silver roof bars) a few limited edition options as well. Anyway starting to ramble on now, so happy days 👍.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got there enjoy your drive and all the rubber neckers lol 😂
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Reactions: K.S

Pedro

Reaction score
Nice looking Iconic motor I have the 200 GT & you have one of best in Variants in the Z Family with believe it or not more optional extras than the R !