What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie....

Michaela

Reaction score
Hi
I picked up my RCZ GT yesterday and I'm in love....
I am still finding things out about it but wanted to know if there is a secret compartment where the puncture repair kit is stored.

Pedro

Reaction score
Yes it is under the boot floor liner (unless you have the spare wheel?) which was a optional extra but can be purchased online
The GT & R is the more robust of the Variants with uprated suspension & more powerful Engine they run beautifully if serviced properly & rarely cause any major issues
apart from the "Generic wear & tear parts" but the best way to look after it is services & importantly Change the Oil/filter before the service is due this will protect the timing chain components etc also will help the Engine run at its maximum performance & always check the Oil level regularly even when the the dash is showing Oil level correct as it could be low on the stick ?;)

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum.
As you will be aware no spare tyre in the cars wheel well generally a big orange air pump which also switches over to use that puncher foam to get you home or to the garage.. The best thing to do is get a spare wheel off ebay or something someone sells the odd one on here a 19' does fit in the wheel well but you will need to pad out around the boot area as they do stand up by about a inch, I used two pieces of underlay then the boot liner fits OK
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co