What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New tyres time

Rob8781

Reaction score
I've ordered 4 x Falkern AZENIS FK510 to replace the Conti 3's and Accelera's I'm currently running (on the car when I bought it).

I put a bit of research in to these tyres and they seem to have a growing reputation. Regarded as high performance tyre, it gives the Goodyear's and Conti's a run for there money. I'll report back after 500 miles with some feedback.

ChrisS

Reaction score
Be interesting to know. I tried to look these up out of curiosity... can't find them anywhere - link to the ones you have bought /where you bought them? Are yours 235 49 19s or are they a smaller wheel?

I got an 'event potentum uhp' put on by the garage as they had to replace a damaged tyre that I found shortly after purchasing. Not anything I've heard of before - and wouldn't be a choice I'd go for (budget generally), but looking at its performance/sticker rating, it seems to be pretty good - c efficiency and b in wet grip. So far it seems ok/quite good - and they're cheap @ c.£75 a tyre. Seems a similar experience has been had by someone who stuck x4 on a Z4.