What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New to the forum

Lordie

Reaction score
Hi

I am Karen I live in West Sussex I am new to my rcz I would like some advice on the front bumper washer covers
If anyone could help

thanks for letting me join

2retro

Reaction score
What about them exactly?

And Hi! 👋

Lordie

Reaction score
Hi

I have lost them both I rang Peugeot and was quoted £74.00 each wondering if anyone would no if I can get them cheaper

thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum..
What colour is your RCZ and is it a MK2 or mk1 as there's always a scrap yard that might be a good bet..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, the headlamp washer jet covers are quite hard to come by as most breakers sell the bumpers complete but you may get lucky even if you can’t get the exact colour you could have them sprayed.

Lordie

Reaction score
Hi
thank you for your response
It’s the Matt grey colour mk1 I could spray the covers if I could get them
Would you know any breakers
Regards
Karen

AwesomeRob

Reaction score
Did you happen to find 1 because I'm currently looking for the Asphalt model too. My drivers side washer cap has come off.

I can get new for around £80 but then spray it but seems expensive for a bit of plastic.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
They’re like hens teeth you’ll just have to bite the bullet what we need is someone with a 3D printer to knock a load out could be a profitable little business

AwesomeRob

Reaction score
I bought a washer cover cap from a Peugeot dealer for £83 inc Vat and been waiting a week for it. Just had a phone call stating it can take up to 11 weeks to be delivered.

If anyone wants to design a model of it for a 3D printer I'll buy a 3D printer to do it.

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
Is it the part shown in blue in the pic?

If anyone wants to design a model of it for a 3D printer I'll buy a 3D printer to do i
It just so happens that this is my line of work. Mine doesnt have these fitted though.😞

Attachments

• washer cap.jpg
    washer cap.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 9

AwesomeRob

Reaction score
Yes. I'm not sure if the cap had snapped or if the housing securing it had so when I eventually get the cap I may have to bodge it because I'm not going to replace the whole assembly just for that.