What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New to the forum not new to the rcz's

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome studlee, on your 3rd RCZ so your a sucker for punishment 😆 obviously smitten by the RCZ so what’s the story? Would love to know what happened to the other two?

Studlee1973

Reaction score
My 1st was a 200GT that had only done 8k and was only driven around Peugeot somewhere in the Midlands as a show car on the plant, as the kids were getting bigger it became impractical. So I had a few different cars inbetween and promised myself another when step daughter was 18. So bought a156 basic model, few issues hpfp and a sensor all covered by Warrantywise. Then sadly my step daughter had a life changing car accident 6 months after I bought it, meaning I could no longer afford to fuel it as I was doing 700 miles a week, so got rid for a practical diesel corsa. So this year 18 months after her accident she has a 2008 as her car but we drive her around. I went back pt to work after leaving to care 24/7 for her, so decided to look around and looked at a mini coupe but didn't feel right. Bought this z in August 156thp gt in Haria pleasure again to drive and that's my story. 🙄

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
My 1st was a 200GT that had only done 8k and was only driven around Peugeot somewhere in the Midlands as a show car on the plant, as the kids were getting bigger it became impractical. So I had a few different cars inbetween and promised myself another when step daughter was 18. So bought a156 basic model, few issues hpfp and a sensor all covered by Warrantywise. Then sadly my step daughter had a life changing car accident 6 months after I bought it, meaning I could no longer afford to fuel it as I was doing 700 miles a week, so got rid for a practical diesel corsa. So this year 18 months after her accident she has a 2008 as her car but we drive her around. I went back pt to work after leaving to care 24/7 for her, so decided to look around and looked at a mini coupe but didn't feel right. Bought this z in August 156thp gt in Haria pleasure again to drive and that's my story. 🙄
Sorry to hear about your step daughter glad to hear she sounds like she’s on the mend Best wishes.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear your family is going well and that you now have time for a new RCZ in your life again enjoy and drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co