What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New owner, new member, Hi everyone just bought a 2012 RCZ 1.6 THP 156 Petrol, can anyone help me please, i want to know which type of Sat Nav i have,

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum.
It's a ng4 one of the first one's to be fitted to the RCZs it has the jukebox hard drive fitted with a memory card slot you can load video on and watch on the screen hope that this helps you out..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

charlieprowse

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum.
It's a ng4 one of the first one's to be fitted to the RCZs it has the jukebox hard drive fitted with a memory card slot you can load video on and watch on the screen hope that this helps you out..
Les n Co
Thanks very much Les, that's really helpful, I didn't have a clue
Regards
Charlie

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
There's also in the glove compartment (box) some plug socket and these also help if you want to fit a rear camera and view on the screen also..
Les n Co

davecox3

Reaction score
There's also in the glove compartment (box) some plug socket and these also help if you want to fit a rear camera and view on the screen also..
Les n Co

I also have a 2012 RCZ with NG4 is it possible to fit a rear camera so I can view on the screen