What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

new owner, 2012 36k1.6 petrol,

N7CmmdrSten

Reaction score
Had her about a month now, sciatica has gone down enough so i can confidently driver her and.....OH.MY.GOD!!!
I love this car, worth every penny! Took her over a well known country road, bend at the top and i though, S**t im in the ditch. (i would have been in any previous car i have owned) this girl just ate the corner like it wasnt there and asked for more!!
(yes i am now looking at advanced driver handling training :) )

On to the bits were I need help, dashcams... how hard is it to get wiring under the trim? I have a thinkware F800 pro front and rear to fit?
additionaly, the main light is out, i have reading lights for passenger and driver, butn the bulbs gone on the main one. Good news I have new LED bulbs for replacement, (and a choice of colours), I just dont know how to pop the centret out without snapping or breaking anything!

any advice, reccomendations, instructions gratefully received:)

thankyou all,

22David22

Reaction score
Hey bud,

RE dashcams set ups, I found it quite easy and the interior tucks all the wires in pretty well. I have only installed the front dashcam for now and took about 20 minutes.

You have room to tuck away any excess wires under the glovebox too. Luckily mine didn't have any.

I had mine go around the passenger's side doors as it tucks in under the trim all the way up to the dashcam.

Not sure if all that makes sense ha but rest assured it should be easy for you too to hide the wires.

I would go out and take pictures but it's snowing heavily again here ❄️😅.

chrismac

Reaction score
I agree, easy to fit by pushing wires behind and under the trim. Front and back are easy. I suggest you invest in some Car trim removal tools, something like this....

Car Trim tools