What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New member: quick intro

piramus416

Reaction score
Hi there

My car was an ex-demonstrator for my local Peugeot dealer. As a result it has all the toys including the black kit (so black roof arches, black alloys and full black interior). It isn't the red version so the interior is literally all black including the seat trim.

It is the diesel (bought when I was commuting about 120miles a day. Munched up the miles and always delivered good mileage.

As might be expected, the satnav (flip-up screen) has played up with flicker / half-screen / colour weirdness. But I've had a repair / wiring update done (not by Peugeot!) and the unit is now as good as ever.

The car is feeling a bit under-used at present with the joys of COVID and working from home but still a stunning vehicle that looks very mean in its full black exterior / interior packaging.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice RCZ you have got any photos of it to share with all of us on the forum