What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Need help with a new wheel

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, I need to source a new wheel for my rcz as one of my wheels has been badly damaged. I need the 19" solstice black onyx wheel. I live in australia and the problem I face is getting someone that will ship the wheel. Peugeot australia can get me one wheel, but their best price is $1300. I have found cheaper prices in the uk online but nobody will ship. Even Peugeot UK has cheaper prices, but I am unsure if they will ship.

Just wondering if anyone can help with any suggestions or ideas. I don't mind paying for shipping, but $1300 is ridiculous for one wheel when I'm seeing prices in the uk for $1600 a set.

A

Anonymous

One possibility is Marcus @ http://www.perrys.co.uk/milton-keynes-peugeot. We also know him on here as RCZGT200 so you could PM him. He is the sales manager of a main Peugeot dealership.
Alternatively my brother owns a scooter business and a large part of his trade is in parts. If I could get the dimensions and weight etc. I could enquire with him about the cost of shipping. A quick check and Peugeot are selling them for £320 (320GBP)

A

Anonymous

A new wheel can be got for£300 here ron, shipping to austrailia tracked cost £100+ at a guess so £400-£450 max find the weight of the wheel royal mail site would give you details of costs