What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My Peugeot Rcz won’t start help please needed ☹️

Angi

Reaction score
Hi can anybody advise me please .
i got in my car this morning would not start at all ,! petrol is in . It turns over but it does not even sound like it’s trying to start .
could it be either immobiliser on or possibly crank sensor
awaiting advice tia
angie

Marmite

Reaction score
Maybe hpfp or lpfp located in the tank I would check this first then is there a spark at the plugs an get a Obd reader to see if there any faults stored

Pedro

Reaction score
This issue could be down to a number of things but it can point to low Battery-power control module/ fuel /ignition or as you say the immobiliser or even the battery in the key fob is failing try changing the key battery see what happens
Failing that it may be BSI reset as the alarm/ immobiliser & ancillaries are run off that system

Angi

Reaction score
Maybe hpfp or lpfp located in the tank I would check this first then is there a spark at the plugs an get a Obd reader to see if there any faults stored
Thank you I will let you know outcome when I’ve got the finances just had to park it up for moment 🤨🤨

Angi

Reaction score
This issue could be down to a number of things but it can point to low Battery-power control module/ fuel /ignition or as you say the immobiliser or even the battery in the key fob is failing try changing the key battery see what happens
Failing that it may be BSI reset as the alarm/ immobiliser & ancillaries are run off that system
Thank you for your help will let u know outcome finance pending ,just parked up at moment🤨