What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My other car - it's famous well almost

FGRob

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if any one would be interested or not as it's Jap based, but earlier in the year I was asked to go to London for a photo shoot with my MR2, the Mag was Japanese Performance, which on the face of it looks an OK Mag to be in. So the article has been published in this months Mag which I'm very pleased with, not as many shots used as I thought there would be, but she does look smart, any way here are some shots taken of the Mag by one of the other guys who was also there - oh the theme was "Your First Toyota MR2 Roadster" :oops:

Mines the black one at the end and yes that's me, what a god-awful photo :eek: :eusa-whistle:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

The car looks brilliant - my hubby loves MR2's and couldn't decide between that or his MX5. Love the look of the red leather seats against the black paint. :thumbup: Can't tell what you look like - the photo is too small!!!!! :)

A

Anonymous

Looks fab, Rob. I wish I had the space (and the lolly :lol: :lol: :lol: ) to run two cars, I'd definitely go for a soft top 2 seater! And as Scarlet says, can't make the photo out but I saw your pic at the RCZ get-together at Silverstone and you looked perfectly fine to me :thumbup: :eusa-whistle:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ White said:
I loved the 1 st ones MR2 reflection in the back window
Funny you should say that, I'll own up to another shoot I did about 3 months ago, this time with Classic & Sports Car mag which has a bigger coverage, this time it was about the evolution of the MR2 - starting from the MK1 and finishing with the MK 3, the shoot lasted the full day and was based around Buxton, it was hard work but I thoroughly enjoyed it, I think it's out in December - with a bit of luck it will be the car only this time :oops: :oops:

Rob.

FGRob

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Looks fab, Rob. I wish I had the space (and the lolly :lol: :lol: :lol: ) to run two cars, I'd definitely go for a soft top 2 seater! And as Scarlet says, can't make the photo out but I saw your pic at the RCZ get-together at Silverstone and you looked perfectly fine to me :thumbup: :eusa-whistle:
:oops: :oops: :wave: :crazy: