What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Modified beauties

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Came across these super looking RCZ’s on the net, one is a racing RCZ the other heavily modified both look stunning!
What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_6387.JPG
    IMG_6387.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 4,203
  • IMG_6386.JPG
    IMG_6386.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 4,203

renegade79

Reaction score
Re: Modified beauties

v nice but the blue one looks photo-shopped to me... :eusa-whistle:

Abzynthe

Reaction score

Yeah blue one looks like its from a computer game.
Looks pretty cool though.

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Yeah I've gotta agree, bottom one defo shopped - but nice results still in keeping with the RCZ.

Now here's one for controversial coming from me Neil....

I think the top one though looks good, has taken everything that the RCZ is and it's now merged into this racing shape which is to far from the nice curves and double bubble roof that we all love about the Z. If that makes sense?

Keep em coming though :thumbup:

:beer:

2retro

Reaction score

Yep the bottom one is from Gran Turismo Sport. Looks nice though, doesn't it!

Attachments

• Peugeot_RCZ_Gr.3_Road_Car.jpg
    Peugeot_RCZ_Gr.3_Road_Car.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 4,195

DKZ5745

Reaction score

So, if anyone from Peugeot is reading this thread, there is your Mk III. It would sell by the bucketload, you can put my name on one right now :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Plecodoras said:
Yeah I've gotta agree, bottom one defo shopped - but nice results still in keeping with the RCZ.

I think the top one though looks good, has taken everything that the RCZ is and it's now merged into this racing shape which is to far from the nice curves and double bubble roof that we all love about the Z. If that makes sense?

I know what you mean Mick but it is a full on race car. I thought that was the look you were looking to replicate on your R? :lol:

Plecodoras

Reaction score

DKZ5745 said:
So, if anyone from Peugeot is reading this thread, there is your Mk III. It would sell by the bucketload, you can put my name on one right now :thumbup:

Yeah go on then ...... me too I'll have one of the blue ones, yeah only 500bhp - I don't mind,
no speed limiter and redlines at 8,000rpm - well if I must go on, names Freddy and my mates yeah Dreamers !! LOL

Plecodoras

Reaction score

neilgsxr69 said:
Plecodoras said:

I know what you mean Mick but it is a full on race car. I thought that was the look you were looking to replicate on your R? :lol:

YEah I quite like the race look, it's the ten foot wide spoiler and not digging that roof scoop, I like my curves. Like it from the sides, but the wheels look to oversized - there massive, don't know - not doing it for me. :(

Pseud0nym

Reaction score

Anyone know where I can get an actual kit like that? You find me something like and I would have it on my car within 6 months, I would settle for somewhere that could make me a kit like that, anyone?

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Actually Neil on second / third looks - I wouldn't kick it out of my ...... Garage !!!

you can get a sticker kit on fleabay !!! £195 ponies