What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Minor accident !!!

karen110267

Reaction score
:oops: :oops:

Sat in a que of traffic this morning I took my eyes off the road for a second and drove into a lady in front, after I got out to apologise and she stopped shouting at me we decided there was no damage to her vehicle and she was happy with that. When I returned home I inspected mine and noticed that some of the plastic on my grille has been damaged, it’s 2010 model, I can’t find anywhere on the net about the plastic grilles, I can get a mesh one but was wondering if anyone knew if can buy the plastic one?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hi Karen and sorry to hear you've bumped your Z.
Yes you can buy the plastic grill but as it's Peugeot it's gonna be pricey, have you had a quick look on fleabay ? it might be worth getting a secondhand one, though I think for sure that the mesh grill will be cheaper and I liked the look of mine...
There was a posting on here in the last couple of weeks about replacement grill / blades, Tianorth replied , see if you can do a search on the forum and you should find it - good luck with repair. :thumbup:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
When I had my RCZ I used a salvage company called Skanautomotive on eBay for second hand parts. They usually have at least a couple of RCZs in.

karen110267

Reaction score
Thank you both!!

I have rang Peugeot and it’s only £123 for a new one which I thought was quite good :D

I’m just glad the chrome strips survived as they wanted nearly £60 for each of those and there are 3 of them.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yes that's a fair price, just got to get them fitted and the wee bump is history !! :thumbup:

trembler2011

Reaction score
Hi Karen,

Did you manage to replace the grille yourself? I've got the same problem - cracked plastic grille on the very right hand side. Also been quoted the same price for the part but fancy fitting it myself to save on labour! Any tips on taking it all apart?

Thanks

karen110267

Reaction score
trembler2011 said:
Hi Karen,

Did you manage to replace the grille yourself? I've got the same problem - cracked plastic grille on the very right hand side. Also been quoted the same price for the part but fancy fitting it myself to save on labour! Any tips on taking it all apart?

Thanks

Hi

The part took weeks to arrive, it came a couple of days a go.
I have a family member who owns a body shop who is going to fit mine next week, it doesn’t look like a small job!!

Did you get a price off Peugeot for fitting it?