What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mic not working - NG4

Anton2k

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My iphone 6 is paired via bluetooth to my NG4. I can make calls and hear the other person speaking but they cannot hear me.

Not sure where to start, my gut feeling is the mic has become dislodged from the loom that goes into the back of the head unit or the mic is not working.

The location of the mic is just next to the reading lights on roof right? Just wondering, if it isnt a loose wire, if there is a way i can test it with a multimeter without without having to disconnect the mic - i think it will run down the right or the left pillar but not sure.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Anton2k

Reaction score
It didn't work with the person I bought it from, pretty sure it didn't work from the dealership he bought it from as well.

He had an android phone and it done the same thing - I think I will try factory resetting the system and updating it before coming to the conclusion that it's hardware related.

Last edited:

Anton2k

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding a removal guide for the NG4, Found a video in Spanish / French but some of the steps are missed out and the unit layout is slightly different. Don't suppose there is a guide?

Usually with the head unit's there is holes that you can slide keys into and they pop tight out - not with this one though, need to take the unit out and figure out where the microphone plugs into the head unit - any help with that / diagrams etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks,