What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mercury Grey 0750 today Off jnc 7 M5

A

Anonymous

heading off M5 J7 towards Pershore just in the 40 zone before the bend . Snap !
mercury grey with silver arches ...thought there was just me around here. Who is this interloper in the Shire?

t110jim

Reaction score
Not me however saw 5 between Evesham and Stratford retail park on Monday evening all black or charcoal have seen at least one every day this week black white and blue :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
Not me however saw 5 between Evesham and Stratford retail park on Monday evening all black or charcoal have seen at least one every day this week black white and blue :thumbup:

Mate you're a very long way from Inverness if you saw those in the Shire. There is a little cluster of us in Pershore: myself, a Nera Mk1 and a white Mk2 with a blue Mk1down the road in Bredon, apart from that I never see any locally so you did really well. I don't think either of my neighbours are on here so I might stick something on them next time I'm passing to encourage them aboard.